We have created some serious blogging topics like improving WordPress speed, SEO, backlinking and wanted to create something humorous – blogging for fun; something light-hearted for the readers. The idea was to make you laugh and also make you think. If you like it please share it!
*Some Physicists and fictional character’s included.
“For Every action there is an equal and opposite reaction” – Functionality and plugins have performance impacts, choose wisely.
- “Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.” – Organize your website Menu structure. Reduce clutter and make it easy for visitors to find stuff. This also reminds me of a Pat Flynn advise “Drive Like They’re Crazy, Blog Like They’re Lazy”
- “If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?” – Sounds like Keyword research Einstein!
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.” – Keep learning about how to improve your blog.
- “The human spirit must prevail over technology.” – The internet is getting bigger but we must keep on blogging to keep the human spirit alive.
Moore’s law spawned the current ideology that the amount of information doubles every 18 months – Wow, well said Gordon Moore. This is so true in the online world today. What about SEO and new Google updates? These keep changing quite often. Remember the animals released from the Google Zoo – Panda, Penguin etc.
“Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that’s not why we do it.” – Blogging may bring money; sure, but that’s not why we do it. We do it because we love it. We do it for passion.
- “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” – Look for some proof before you take any action.
- “I don’t want to believe. I want to know.” – We want to know how to bring organic traffic to our site. Don’t we?
“The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he’s one who asks the right questions.” – Bloggers too…
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Have you discovered the value of blogging yet?
“[In the Universe it may be that] Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare. Some would say it has yet to occur on Earth.” – There is plenty of content on the web; is your content insightful and unique?
“Scientists do not join hands every Sunday and sing “Yes gravity is real!” – Bloggers do not join hands every Sunday and sing “content is king”.
“As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least, to do no harm.” – With blogging help people or at least do no harm.
- “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” – To blog you need a good internet connection and any old device – laptop or mobile.
- “I have not failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work” – Look at your blogging challenges in a positive light.
- “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration” – Blogging is 1% creativity and 99% sweat. Okay may be not sweat, if you are living in some place cold just interpret it as hard work!
“God creates dinosaurs, God kills dinosaurs, God creates man, man kills God, man brings back dinosaurs.” – I always wanted to use that line, finally -satisfaction 🙂 Don’t become extinct; do something different to stand out from the crowd. What a chance to chuck in an image of a dinosaur, wow!
“Gosh, Amy. I’m sensing a little hostility. Is it maybe because like Sheldon’s work, your sex life is also theoretical?” – Is your link building strategy just a theory?
* Apologies to The Big Bang Theory fans for not including Sheldon or Leonard’s quotes. I could not find something short that I could connect to blogging!
“I’m not in the meth business. I’m in the empire business” – We are not in the online business. We are building a digital empire.
What would you add to this list? Have a go, leave a comment.
Don’t let this simple list fool you. These scientists have provided great tips and hints (except the fictional ones of course), take away something and take care of your blog.
Share it, if you had a laugh! Let us know what was your favourite; mine was the gems from Thomas Edison, genius indeed!