Best Blogging Tools to Grow Your Blog in 2022
Are you looking for the best blogging tools to grow Your Blog or website in 2022?
If yes, you have landed on the right post.
The blogging tools I have mentioned in this post are a mix of free and paid versions.
- SEMRush: Best in class for competitive intelligence – finding out what keywords & ads work best for other advertisers.
- Ahrefs: Best in class for organic keywords, backlinks & content gaps analysis
- Wordstream (Free): A decent, basic free alternative that gives you a decent view into keywords & URLs – good enough when you’re starting out.
- Trademarkia: Check if your domain name idea is trademarked before buying it.
- Aged Domain Marketplaces: A list of the top places to buy expired domains.
- Google Transparency Report: See if Google views the domain as problematic
- Major Spam Blacklists: See if the domain has a “history”. (No news is good news).
- Byebyedomain: Great stop to buy expired or new domains.
Building Your Site:
- WordPress: Most web hosts can 1-click install WP, but just in case you need to download it manually, here’s the link 😉
- Elementor: A best-in-class WYSIWYG page-building & design engine that runs on WordPress. I use & love Elementor – which I am using for this site.
- Webflow: A more advanced WYSIWYG site creation platform that allows a lot more creative freedom than Elementor, but at a steeper learning curve. (Might be a bit overkill for most, but if you need very specific design / functionality, it’ll do it).
- Kinsta: Best in class hosting specifically geared to support WordPress. (I use Kinsta)
- Rocket.net : A direct alternative to Kinsta.
- GT Metrix: A useful web-based tool for checking your page loading speed. Marketing Stack:
- Google Services: You’ll want to install Tag Manager, Analytics & Search Console
- ClickMagick: Best-in-class link tracking & attribution for affiliate offers.
Articlez: A great place to get content affordably, at-scale, with fluent-English writers.
They’ll work with you to get the content tone/style where you want it.
Promotion & Link-Building:
- HARO: Connect with journalists who can pull you in as a subject matter expert (and link to your site from tier-1 news properties)
- HARO Guide: How to actually land these links.
- Loganix: A relative newcomer to the SEO Platform space, with a strong focus on content placement. Worth digging into for the more aggressive SEO’s.
YouTube Advertising Tools:
- SocialBlade: Find / analyze creator channels on YouTube in your market
- TubeSift: Discover early-trending YT content before other advertisers.